Saturday, August 6, 2011

Super Natural

Hi! First of all, you know i haven't been blogging for a while. It was mostly because of i wanted to do different things this summer -and i did even though the hottest weather ever- but another reason was like i was finding blogging a bit pointless. It just feels like my blog is just "copy of a copy of a copy" and nothing makes it special. I am still confused about this subject but somehow i feel like i want to keep it up. Almost a year of searching, researching, scrolling, checking, saving, noting and all, i think i really deserve to feel at least a bit proud of NeonPlease -even if i don't have as much as followers as i expected- and my slowly rising followers. It never mattered that much but maybe at this point, i need some support. I don't know. Anyways, i'm back. I AM BACK.

And i think this is the best editorial lately.
by Mert & Marcus for Love #6

1 comment:

Miss K. said...

well I've been reading your blog for quite some time and I have to say that is not a copy of a copy of a copy/ I personally enjoy every post and I think you have a great blog here. so keep your head up

love
Miss K