Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Winter Wishlist

 























Since the winter has become closer, i've started to make a list of things i need for my wardrobe on Rosegal and here's my list.
1. A new mini cross body bag especially for evenings,
2. A few body suits or blouses for wearing under V neck sweaters to add a cool layer,
3. Also a nude colour sexy top to add some elegance to my casual style for a quick touch up,
4. Definitely a fluffy coat,
5. Leather or some textured pants for an alternative to evening meetings,
6. A cool soft wool white sweater, because it's my all time winter favourite!

What is on your list for this winter?
Please share with me in the comments.

Also you can use this code for your Rosegal purchase for %12 off: RGNancy
Rosegal Crazy Shopping Day! 25% OFF With Coupon:RGBF1


No comments: